2009 – Our Begining
In 2009 start Industrial Consulting Group (ICG) with the opening of offices in Bogota, Colombia.
This year, ICG sign an agreement with Pacific Rubiales Energy for the commissioning and Startup of Campo Rubiales central production facilities CPF-1 expansion from 40,000 BPD to 100,000 BPD of heavy crude 12 5 ° API
2010 - EXTENSION
We started for Mecanicos Asociados S.A. (MASA) the startup, training, certification of operation and assistance during the operation of the Treatment Plant and processing of natural gas in Campo Dina, Huila, 10 MMSCFD & 500 BPD Liquid Natural Gas - LGN.
Campo Rubiales CPF-2 70,000 BPD of extra heavy oil of 12.5 ° API.
Campo Quifa SO of 30,000 bpd of extra heavy crude of 13.5 ° API.
2011 - CONSOLIDATION
We continue to expand operations to Pacific Rubiales Energy with the commissioning and startup at Campo Rubiales of the water injection system to wells.
• Is achieved the increased of capacity of central production facility (CPF) in Campo Quifa SO up to 45,000 BPD of heavy oil.
• We develop for Pacific Stratus Energy the commissioning and startup of the following facilities:
2012 - INTERNACIONALIZATION
We expanded operations in Ica, Peru with commissioning and startup for Pluspetrol of the second expansion of NGLs fractionation plant of Pisco Plant 30,000 BPD.
We continued support for maintaining oil production at Campos Rubiales-Pirirí and Quifa, with the startup of water treatment and injection facilities, due to continued growth of water cut of production fluids.
We consolidated as a leading company in the Commissioning and and Startup of oil and gas facilities.
We grew in our portfolio of clients, including other operators in Colombia and other markets such as Peru
2013 - GROWTH
• We received certification in Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health granted by Bureau Veritas that shows our commitment and continuous improvement.
• Implementation of the model of Corporate Social Responsibility-CSR.
• Commissioning and Startup were executed in the central production facilities CPF1 and CPF-2 needed to increase production capacity to 188,000 BPD Rubiales crude 12.5 ° API.
• Commissioning and start up activities were implemented in campo Quifa new surface facilities needed to achieve the increase in production capacity of 55,000 BPD Quifa oil 13.5 ° API.
• We continued with the Pilot Project STAR-Recapture Synchronized Thermal Additional in the Quifa field as a step to expand the technology. The objective of the STAR project is to increase the recovery of heavy oil in Pacific fields in Colombia.
•Commissioning and start up activities were implemented in the repowering of the Oil Unloading facilities for tanker trucks RB-372 for transportation of 91,000 BPD fluid.
•Commissioning and start up activities continued in new surface facilities needed to achieve increase production capacity in campo La Creciente up to 110 MMSCFD of natural gas, currently running. Besides commissioning and startup activities in Control Unit Dew Point Control unit were executed.
• commissioning and startup were completed in the new off shore facilities corresponding to the production platform CX-15 Z-1 Lot in Tumbes, Peru for Pacific Offshore Peru, SRL, with a maximum production capacity 20,000 BPD.
2014 – TRANSPORTATION AND REFINING
PACINFRA – Pacific Infraestructure
Technical assistance to support the process of Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Startup (PCS) and Training of Cartagena Refinery Expansion Project, where crude refining capacity will be increase from 80 KBPD to 165 KBPD.
2015 – STARTUP